It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser.
Please improve your bowsing experience by updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
VISION. PASSION. ARTISTRY.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE MOMENT OF OUR 2014-15 SEASON. JOIN US TODAY!
IT’S EASY TO SUBSCRIBE!
• Receive better seats by far, reserved for you before tickets go on sale to the general public.
• Free ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours prior to curtain.
• Lock in the best price. When shows get hot, the ticket prices go up. As a subscriber, you’re
guaranteed cool subscription prices.
• By subscribing early, never get turned away from a sold-out show.
• A guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
Music by Richard Rodgers | Book by Oscar Hammerstein II and Joshua Logan | Lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein | Directed by Rob Ruggiero
From the hauntingly beautiful first three notes of “Bali Ha’i” to the exquisite “Some Enchanted Evening,” this Rodgers and Hammerstein classic contains some of the most glorious music ever written. The winner of 10 Tony Awards and the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, South Pacific tells the sweeping romantic story of two couples — US Navy nurse Nellie Forbush and expatriate French plantation owner Emile de Becque, and Navy Airman Joe Cable and young local girl Liat — and how their happiness is threatened by the realities of war and their own prejudices. Helmed by the same director as Show Boat, we’re ecstatic to bring you the grandeur and intimacy of South Pacific in a fresh new production featuring all-new orchestrations arranged especially for Asolo Rep.