It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser. Please improve your bowsing experience by
updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
THIS PRODUCTION MAY BE ADDED TO YOUR ASOLO REP SUBSCRIPTION AT A REDUCED COST.
VISION. PASSION. ARTISTRY.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE MOMENT OF OUR 2014-15 SEASON. JOIN US TODAY!
IT’S EASY TO SUBSCRIBE!
• Receive better seats by far, reserved for you before tickets go on sale to the general public.
• Free ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours prior to curtain.
• Lock in the best price. When shows get hot, the ticket prices go up. As a subscriber, you’re
guaranteed cool subscription prices.
• By subscribing early, never get turned away from a sold-out show.
• A guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
March 31-April 26 in the Historic Asolo Theatre
In this exquisite, dreamlike sonata of a play, Greenfield Prize and Pulitzer Prize winning playwright Nilo Cruz (Anna in the Tropics) examines the resiliency of true love and the indelible power of memories. German-born novelist Bemadette Kahn lost the love of her life during World War II when he fled Nazi Germany on the S.S. St. Louis, a ship carrying 937 Jewish refugees seeking haven in North America. Both Cuba and the U.S. turned the ship away, leaving many of the passengers to return to Europe and perish in Nazi Concentration Camps. Bemadette’s past resurfaces when a young Jewish-Cuban writer contacts her to research the ship’s tragic voyage, which also claimed the life of his great aunt. As their relationship deepens, they are enveloped by a transcendent romance based on her memories of her great lost love.
Producing Artistic Director Michael Donald Edwards – Managing Director Linda DiGabriele
Email: email@example.com – Address: 5555 North Tamiami Trail : Sarasota, Florida 34243