It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser.
Please improve your bowsing experience by updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
VISION. PASSION. ARTISTRY.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE MOMENT OF OUR 2014-15 SEASON. JOIN US TODAY!
IT’S EASY TO SUBSCRIBE!
• Receive better seats by far, reserved for you before tickets go on sale to the general public.
• Free ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours prior to curtain.
• Lock in the best price. When shows get hot, the ticket prices go up. As a subscriber, you’re
guaranteed cool subscription prices.
• By subscribing early, never get turned away from a sold-out show.
• A guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
by W. Somerset Maugham | Directed by Michael Donald Edwards
If this play were a personal ad, it might read: Rich American women seeking financially strapped British men with titles. A hot topic (i.e. Downton Abbey) on both sides of the pond when this delightfully cheeky play was written in 1917, the exchange of a “milady” for a large financial sum was all the rage. Bessie Saunders, 22, pretty and the heiress to several million dollars, has come from America to stay with her sister Pearl, aka Lady Grayston. Pearl’s friends include a cougar Duchess, a widowed Princess and two fellows both besotted with Bessie. But once Bessie witnesses the scandalous habits of this less-than-virtuous society, the emotional cost of social climbing is revealed in this sexy, stylish and wildly witty look at Europe’s posh set and the Americans who crashed the party.
Check this behind the sences video of Our Betters