It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser.
Please improve your bowsing experience by updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
VISION. PASSION. ARTISTRY.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE MOMENT OF OUR 2014-15 SEASON. JOIN US TODAY!
IT’S EASY TO SUBSCRIBE!
• Receive better seats by far, reserved for you before tickets go on sale to the general public.
• Free ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours prior to curtain.
• Lock in the best price. When shows get hot, the ticket prices go up. As a subscriber, you’re
guaranteed cool subscription prices.
• By subscribing early, never get turned away from a sold-out show.
• A guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
Both Your Houses
By Maxwell Anderson | Directed by Frank Galati
Imagine a divided Congress. Imagine lawmakers more interested in lining their own pockets than serving the national interest. Imagine an idealistic young Congressman determined to expose the corruption by introducing a bill so stuffed with pork it is sure to oink itself to death. Will his fight cost him the support of his peers, his constituents, and the woman he loves — who just happens to be the daughter of the Appropriations Committee chairman? A comic masterpiece that could have been pulled straight from today’s headlines, this marvelous political satire is as relevant today as when it won the Pulitzer Prize in 1933. Colorful characters, sharp wit and glorious wisecracks reminiscent of 1930s screwball comedies add to the fun and fury.