It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser. Please improve your bowsing experience by
updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
*Note: This is a low-res web version. To order a copy of our brochure call us at 941-351-8000
VISION. PASSION. ARTISTRY.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE MOMENT OF OUR 2016-17 SEASON. JOIN US TODAY!
IT’S EASY TO SUBSCRIBE!
• Receive better seats by far, reserved for you before tickets go on sale to the general public.
• Free ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours prior to curtain.
• Lock in the best price. When shows get hot, the ticket prices go up. As a subscriber, you’re
guaranteed cool subscription prices.
• By subscribing early, never get turned away from a sold-out show.
• A guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
Acclaimed by Frank Rich as "a writer who illuminates the deepest dramas of American life with poetry and compassion," Lanford Wilson is one of the most esteemed contemporary American playwrights of our time. BOOK OF DAYS won the Best Play Award from the American Theater Critics Association in 1999. The play is set in a small town dominated by a cheese plant, a fundamentalist church, and a community theater. When the owner of the cheese plant dies mysteriously in a hunting accident, Ruth, his bookkeeper, suspects murder. Cast as Joan of Arc in a local production of George Bernard Shaw's Saint Joan, Ruth takes on the attributes of her fictional character and launches into a one-woman campaign to see justice done."Book of Days is lively storytelling by one of our best playwrights." — Lawrence DeVine, Detroit Free Press.
Producing Artistic Director Michael Donald Edwards – Managing Director Linda DiGabriele
Email: email@example.com – Address: 5555 North Tamiami Trail : Sarasota, Florida 34243