It looks like you are browsing with an extremely outdated browser. Please improve your bowsing experience by
updating your browser and browse happy. http://browsehappy.com/
*Note: This is a low-res web version. To order a copy of our brochure call us at 941-351-8000
VISION. PASSION. ARTISTRY.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE MOMENT OF OUR 2016-17 SEASON. JOIN US TODAY!
IT’S EASY TO SUBSCRIBE!
• Receive better seats by far, reserved for you before tickets go on sale to the general public.
• Free ticket exchange privileges up to 24 hours prior to curtain.
• Lock in the best price. When shows get hot, the ticket prices go up. As a subscriber, you’re
guaranteed cool subscription prices.
• By subscribing early, never get turned away from a sold-out show.
• A guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
A searing tragedy of classical proportions by one of our country’s most important contemporary playwrights. The man who gave us Death of a Salesman, The Crucible and All My Sons, turns his eye on the dockworkers of New York, in particular Eddie Carbone, a longshoreman who helps smuggle in two of his wife’s cousins into the country. When one of the two cousins begins to pursue Eddie’s teenage niece, a monstrous change creeps up on the kind and loving uncle, and the play explodes in a tragic display of violence and unconscious passions.
Producing Artistic Director Michael Donald Edwards – Managing Director Linda DiGabriele
Email: email@example.com – Address: 5555 North Tamiami Trail : Sarasota, Florida 34243